Are you ADA complaint?

Applicants may request an accommodation, if needed, to complete the employment application process. Requests should be communicated to the Human Resources Department at 316-321-9100 or by writing to:
City of El Dorado, Attn: Human Resources Department
220 E. 1st Ave
El Dorado, KS 67042.

Show All Answers

1. Should I apply for the job?
2. How do I apply for a position?
3. How often are jobs updated?
4. How long do jobs stay available?
5. How long does it normally take before I am scheduled for an interview (if I am selected for an interview)?
6. Are there any conditions that must be met before I can be hired?
7. Are you ADA complaint?
8. Are you an equal opportunity employer?
9. When will you contact me about my application?