How do I report a leak or sewer backup?

We operate 24/7, with personnel on-duty or on-call. To report a water leak at your house, please call City Hall at 316-321-9100 from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 7:30 a.m. to noon Fridays. To report a water main leak or sewer backup, please call the Utilities Department at 316-322-4448 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. To report any water or sewer issues after hours, call our on-call personnel at 316-323-4987 or 316-323-4997. We will check the city sewer first, at no expense to the customer, to assist in the elimination of the problem.

Show All Answers

1. How does the city treat our drinking water?
2. Where does the city get its water?
3. What is blue-green algae and is it a problem in El Dorado Lake?
4. What is the quality of our drinking water?
5. How do I figure out my water, sewer, trash bill, how much water did I use?
6. How do I identify a city employee?
7. Why is there a chlorine smell in my water?
8. Is my water fluoridated?
9. Why did I receive a backflow prevention letter?
10. How do I report a leak or sewer backup?