HANGAR/TIE-DOWN RENTAL AGREEMENT
AGREEMENT, made this _____day of _______________, ______, between THE CITY OF
EL DORADO, KANSAS, being the owner of the
hereinafter referred to as “RENTER,” and is as follows:
Renter hereby rents hangar space No. ______________ for
a (single, twin) aircraft at the
2. Renter shall pay the sum of $ ______________ per month as rent, payable in advance on the first day of each month, to Owner at the office of the Airport Manager. Such rental payments shall begin on _________________________________________. The tenancy pursuant to the terms of this lease shall be for a month basis with either party having the option to terminate this lease upon thirty (30) days written notice to the other party.
3. Failure of the Renter to pay the monthly rental due hereunder by the 10th of each month shall result in a breach of the Agreement and shall cause an immediate termination of this Agreement.
4. It is understood and agreed by Renter that the space rented by this Agreement is for the exclusive purpose of aircraft storage, any other storage must be approved by the Airport Manager. Renter further agrees not to operate any business enterprise from the hangar space or in any way conduct commercial activities in such space. No maintenance of any aircraft shall be performed in the hangar space rented by this Agreement unless prior approval is obtained from the Airport Manager and/or On-Site Airport Operator. There will be no subleasing of the hangars. Violation of any of the above provisions shall result in a breach of this Agreement and Owner may elect to require Renter to vacate the premises. The City reserves the right to enter such hangar(s) for the purpose of inspections and/or emergency conditions.
5. Renter agrees to save and hold the Owner at all times free and harmless from any damage occasioned by the use of the above premises by Renter, and its employees, agents and invitees; or from the use of the airport by such Renter, employees, agents, and invitees; or from damage arising out of, or connected with any violation or breach by the Renter, its agents, employees and invitees, of any of the rules or any regulation established by the Owner governing the use of the airport.
6. Renter shall keep hangar doors closed at all times, unless renter is utilizing the hangar for operational purposes and is present at the hangar site. Failure to adhere to this policy at which time the hangar door or other appurtenances are damaged, the cost of the repair(s) will be the sole responsibility of the renter.
7. Renter agrees to observe and obey reasonable rules and regulations with respect to use of the premises; provided, however, that such rules and regulations shall be consistent with safety and with rules, regulations, and orders of the Federal Aviation Administration with respect to aircraft operations at the airport; and provided further, that such rules and regulations shall not be inconsistent with the provisions of this Agreement or the procedures prescribed or approved from time to time by the Federal Aviation Administration with respect to the operation of Renter’s aircraft at the airport.
8. In the event that the airport or any other premises herein rented are rendered untenable or unusable for any reason, Owner may cancel this Agreement and, in such event, shall provide a reasonable and proportionate abatement of the rental paid by Renter.
Signed and approved on the date first written above.
City, State, Zip
Owner N number _______________
By: ____________________________ By: ________________________________
Here are the rental options for you to consider – you will need to the Airport Secretary at 316-322-4481 for availability.
New T- Hanger - $137.50 Per Month if you reside in the
Modular T Hanger - $121.00 Per Month if you reside in the
Multi-Storage - $60.50 Per Month if you reside in the
Overnight Hanger - $15.00 Per Night
Overnight Tie Down - $2.00 Per Night